Monday, February 28, 2011

Andre's sleeping habits are getting MUCH, MUCH better......

As many of you know Andres sleeps great during the day.  He lets me know when he is tired and I just put him on his crib, and only his crib, and he sleeps like an angel.  I do not have to rock him, or hold him, or sing to him. I just place him on his crib and walk away.  I love it!!!! Now, at night time he has been giving me problems as I explained it on my previous post.  Funny enough, right after I posted that ad, and as if God had been listening to my prayers, Andres now goes to bed at 7:30 - 8:00pm, wakes up at around 12:00am for a feeding, and does not wake up again until the next day at almost 7:00am.  I do not know about everyone else, but this works great for me, and I am loving it.  My baby is growing and learning the right way to do things. I am so proud of him.  I just hope this continues.  I love you Andres - you are such a good boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment