Friday, February 25, 2011

Andres is 5 1/2 months old and not sleeping through the night

What at one point I felt fortunate about, I now seek the solution for.  When Andres was only 2 months old, all of the sudden, one morning I realized that he had slept all night through.  From the on, he slept all night through, with just a few rare and occasional interruptions.  I felt accomplished! I was cheering about it and said to myself, Thank God... I will now be able to sleep.  How lucky!  Well...Well... I should have not called for victory so fast.  It has been almost 2 months that my baby DOES NOT sleep through the night.  He wakes up at all odd hours and I just do not know what to do.  I feel like I have no other resource but to let him cry....but, he cries really loud.  Anyhow, for the past week I have been trying to wake up only one time, do one feeding "bottle", and then come back to my room, literally turn down the monitor volume completely, and then go to bed.  When I wake up at 6:00am, he is awake and happy, so I go on......

No comments:

Post a Comment